Sunday, October 17, 2010

EHow's Response

After 3 days my application to be writer for EHow was approved by Demand Studios. Eager to start writing I followed the link in the email and was ready to go. However, they required a tax information form be filled out prior to start writing. Among the information they needed was "social security number" (ssn). Although I understand that they need my ssn for tax and income purposes I don't like giving it out. So I hesitated and it was time to research them some more, just in case it's a scam, so back to google. Turns out they are not a scam, but the amounts they pay don't seem to be worth it. $5 -$20 per article (more likely the $5 than the $20) or pennies per click on an ad from your article. Think I will better keep my how to manuals on my own blogs with my own adsense for now. Not ruling out ehow altogether, just not jumping all over it immediately.

Aside from that I have successfully added adsense to this $10 a day blog as well as my Of Some Use blog. Also did some tuning to my adsense on Island Slang.

Total earnings: $0
Average earnings per day: $0

No comments:

Post a Comment